Let’s talk about…
Our March blogpost covered what allergies are, what kinds of materials can cause allergies and how it affects the skin. One of the recommendations we made was to find jewelry, such as what Bodacious Bijous offers, that is considered hypoallergenic. What is hypoallergenic? Simply put, it is used to describe materials that may cause less irritation or allergic reactions to the skin. It does not guarantee that your skin won’t react to specific metals or materials because everyone does not have the same level of sensitivity. However it does reduce the likelihood of you experiencing discomfort. Metal allergies are something very common and I have experienced it firsthand which is why it is so important to us to do what we can to provide materials that do not easily irritate sensitive skin. Our March blogpost references some of those materials that are considered hypoallergenic, such as Sterling Silver and we can also add stainless steel to the mix.
Please don’t stress about what to wear or not to wear. If you suffer from metal allergies and want to know more about what materials to use or how to add a layer of protection to your metal to prevent discomfort comment below or contact us here. We are here to inform and help you feel Bodacious!
What’s New at Bodacious Bijous?
If you didn’t catch it on instagram, one of our biggest sellers and customer favorites is our Bodacious Heart Necklace. Our customers love this necklace so much that we created a Bodacious Heart Ring to match.
Remember here at Bodacious Bijous we offer customization so if you don’t want your hearts in a deep dark red then decide on a color and start your custom order here (also contact us if you have another custom piece in mind).
Prefer to chat about your custom order over the phone? Leave us your contact details on our contact us page and we will get back to you.
🦋 National small business week began on April 30 and ended on May 6. There are many ways you can show your support to small businesses this month and all year round. Here is a list of 10 Ideas:
- Sign up for our newsletter at www.bodaciousbijous.com
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Like, comment and share our posts with your friends and family on social media, it’s free!
- Tell a friend or family member about our products
- Give us feedback on Google or under our products on our website. We love it and need the feedback to improve your experience and our products.
- Reach out for ways to collaborate with us (model our jewelry, participate at an event for charity, fashion designer looking for jewelry, photoshoots and more)
- Email us with questions about our products at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read our blogposts and comment on them. We love to hear your thoughts!
- Finally purchase our jewelry, look and feel Bodacious!
Also, check out what the Chief Creative Officer of Bodacious Bijous is wearing below; our Elephant Necklace and Lace Mandala Inspired earrings. It’s too late to get your items shipped in time for Mother’s Day but we can arrange a pick up at the Queens Night Market on Saturday, May 13 between the hours of 5 pm and 12 am. While you are there make sure to grab a bite to eat from any of the delicious food vendors.
A special note for anyone who has lost their mom, our hearts go out to you and your family. We send you loving kindness and a virtual hug. ❤️
Let us know your jewelry type and we will help make a match!
Remember to stay Bodacious!